Leading Digital Trasformation 1-2.07
Be an EMBA for a day: 1,2 July
Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity and join us for the BE AN EMBA for a day experience, at Executive Center, Università della Svizzera italiana.
Saturday – Sunday: 08:30 – 17:30
Digitizing the business is not the same thing as becoming digital-ready.
The former is about improving the existing operations of the organization through the adoption of digital technologies.
By contrast, becoming digital-ready is about redefining the company’s business so as to articulate a new value proposition for the digital age and transforming the company’s business model to deliver on this new value proposition.
Through this immersive programme you will:
- Develop a systematic understanding of the business and entrepreneurial opportunities and challenges related to the “new normal” enabled by digital technology diffusion;
- Develop a systematic understanding of the strategic and organizational trade-offs to respond to digital transformation;
- Develop a systematic understanding of the key leadership, cultural and organizational hurdles and practices to make the transformation happen;
- Reflect on the personal leadership traits required to lead the digital transformation;
- Sharpen the skills to develop a digital transformation roadmap and lead its execution.
Professor Gianvito Lanzolla
Gianvito Lanzolla is Professor of Strategy at Cass Business School, City University London, which he joined in April 2006. He currently serves as the Head of the Faculty of Management and he is the Founder and Director of the Cass’s Digital Leadership Research Centre (DLRC).
Before joining Cass Business School, Professor Lanzolla served on the faculty of the London Business School. Over the years, Professor Lanzolla has had several visiting appointments at leading business schools including Hyderabad’s Indian School of Business, Berlin’s ESMT and University of Bologna.
For more information: email@example.com