BE AN EMBA FOR A DAY: 14-17 JUNE
Join us for the opportunity to attend one of our EMBA courses!
Two courses are offered this session: Marketing and Accounting
• Learn to understand the critical issues in marketing in the context of a business organization
• Improve the ability to carry out analysis of market behaviour for both consumers and business buyers
• Improve familiarity with developing a market strategy for a business
• Understand the impact of marketing decisions on the economic and financial performance of the company
Thursday, 14 June 10:00 – 12.30
Friday, 15 June / 13.30 – 18:00
Saturday 16 July / 13:30 – 18:00
Sunday, 17 July / 8.30 – 12.30
Ph.D. is Professor of Marketing at the University of Malta, and at the University of Bologna, Italy. He continues to be actively involved in
doctoral, master’s and staff development programmes and has lectured in Sweden, Switzerland, Italy, United Kingdom, France, United States, Australia, Singapore and China. His work includes papers published in the Journal of Advertising; Journal of Advertising Research; Journal of Business Research; Industrial Marketing Management; Journal of Marketing Education and European Journal of Marketing. A number of his papers have received awards.
• Learn the “language of accounting”
• Learn to examine financial accounting information
• Gain expertise in cost accounting system design
• Acquire ability to prepare accounting information to support managerial decision
Thursday, June 14 13.30 – 18.00
Friday, June 15 8:30-12:30
Saturday, July 16 8:30 – 12:30
Prof. Laura Zoni
Ph.D. in Accountancy, Bocconi University. She he is currently Full Professor at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore. Senior Professor at SDA Bocconi, and MISB Bocconi. She has been Associate Visiting Professor at STERN School of Business, New York University
(1995-1998 and 2008-2012) and at INSEAD, Fontainebleau (1999 -2000). Sometimes consultant to the United Nation Development Program and the European Union for management training projects in Eastern Europe, Russia, Kirghizstan and Kazakhstan. She has been consulting to the industry on performance measurement systems design and implementation.
Space is limited, book now at: email@example.com